February 11, 2018 at 11:17 am #10712
The Drone Art community relies on all participants to help keep the community forums a safe place for people to share and view information. To do this, we request that all members comply with the following rules when contributing to the discussion forums:
Keep it friendly
Welcome new members, share your tips or show them how to use the website. If you are a new member, make sure to introduce yourself – our community is waiting for you.
Be courteous and respectful
Appreciate that others may have an opinion different from yours.
Stay on topic
When creating a new discussion thread, give a clear topic title and put your post in the appropriate category. When contributing to an existing discussion, try to stay ‘on topic’. If something new comes up within a topic that you would like to discuss, start a new thread.
Share your knowledge
Don’t hold back in sharing your knowledge – it’s likely someone will find it useful or interesting. When you give information, provide your sources.
Keep it safe
Remember that the forums are public places. Don’t post personal information that you would not be comfortable sharing with a stranger. We recommend you use only your first name or a pseudonym in your username and that you don’t post any information that may identify you or anyone else, such as your address, email address or phone number.
A strong online community is self-governing. If you see abuse, report it to us using the ‘report post’ button on the forums.
One account per person
Running multiple identities on our forums is not permitted. If you are unable to access your account, please get in touch with us rather than creating a new one.
We maintain the right to remove posts and threads
We need to make sure that material posted in the discussion forums is not potentially harmful. For this reason, we may edit or choose to remove any post, avatar or display name that:
– contains disrespectful or derogatory remarks about any other member
– contains advice or content that we believe is damaging, unhelpful or distressing to others
– contains links
– contains swearing or offensive language is nonsensical and/or irrelevant
– promotes personal beliefs in a way that is disrespectful of the choices of others
– infringes the privacy of individuals or service providers
– is racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit or suggestive, abusive or otherwise discriminatory or objectionable
– advertises products, services, events or research
– makes any reference to specific prescription medication names and/or dosages or seeks medical advice
– includes personal information such as images clearly displaying your face, full names, phone numbers, locations, postal or email addresses; or encourages the sharing of such details
– puts overt pressure on other members to respond, including ‘goodbye’ messages
– makes attempt to facilitate personal offline contact with other members
– describes or encourages violence or other activity which could endanger the safety or wellbeing of others
– contains references to suicide, self-harm or sexual abuse
– is a copy of another post or contains the same, or similar, message posted multiple times elsewhere
– contains references to edits or moderation
– is more than 2,500 characters in length or submitted in multiple parts to avoid the character limit
– is made from duplicate accounts
In case you have any additional questions or concerns prior to contributing to the community forums please feel free to contact us here.
Chris aka MatLi
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.