April 8, 2018 at 4:44 pm #11105
I saw an advert at Amazon.com for this Novax 350 Plus and was interested in the product, however there seems to be no review/s on the “Plus” but rather a few early reviews of the 350 back in 2015.
1. There seems to be a rather small user/s number of this item? is this a newly launched item? when was it released? Whats the Plus difference with the original 350?
2. Can’t find propeller guard option? Having a new flying item with a possible new flying characteristic, I definitely would prefer to have the prop guards in the beginning.
3. Would be nice to have sort of “fly more pack” option for any quad on offer, since a one battery and prop set start up is definitely not enough.
4. specs mentioned Diameter without propellers 13.78 inches (350 mm), this is diagonal measurement from ends of each motor?
5. any option for a fold-able frame? would be very handy in transportation if can.
April 13, 2018 at 12:22 am #11115
Thank you so very much for reaching out to us! Let me apologize for the delay in responding to your questions.
Welcome to the forums. We are glad to have you and happy to assist in answering any questions you have.
The RC EYE NovaX line is a very solid product line that has now been on the market for over 2 years, so those that have purchased or own the NovaX can attest that it is a very trusted and respected drone in the industry, as with all of our drones we spend a lot of time in getting the development right before bringing to market. The NovaX Plus version is just the latest version. The real difference in the Plus is that it includes the illumination kit already installed, whereas on the previous version this was a separate add on. Our illumination kit is one of the only of it’s kind on the market in that you can use the EYE Control app to adjust the colors and patterns of the lighting.
We do not offer propeller guards for the NovaX 350. The reason for this is we find the weight and style of propeller guards actually greatly impact the flight characteristics of a drone. So often times the performance and feel of the drone is quite different guards. With our NovaX, you can rely on the Dual GPS to bring the drone to a perfectly stable stop and hover once you let off the sticks. You can also set virtual fences within the app to ensure you are safe from hitting things in the area you are flying in.
Our NovaX does include 2 sets of propellers, and you are always welcome to purchase more propeller sets and lipo batteries to ensure more flight time.
The 350mm size is as you mentioned measured in diagonal from motor to motor. This is standard measuring for the industry, so you’ll find the size of our drone in line with a lot of the other well known drones on the market that are known as 350 class.
April 13, 2018 at 12:22 am #11116
We don’t have a foldable frame for this design, however the legs are quick and easy to pop on and off which does help in breaking down the size to fit in something like a backpack quite easily. Not 100% sure what your focus is in terms of what you are wanting to fly, but you may also look at our Navigator FPV drone which is a 250 size (so smaller) and has foldable legs and arms.
I hope that helps answer your questions and should you have any other questions please don’t hesitate to let us know. We are happy to help however we can.
And again welcome to the forums.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.